Vision - Equitable education for all students that fosters 21st century skills through authentic experiences utilizing eLearning and blended delivery formats.
Mission: Overcome the educational and digital divides by using elearning and Internet technologies while employing teaching best practices to create equitable education for all students.
- Design courses which engage students to bring their unique life experiences to bear on authentic problems.
- Create collaborative training solutions that are authentic and relevant to students.
- Utilize online, face-to-face and blended course delivery formats to maximize and achieve the best possible learning outcomes.
- Employ existing or emerging Internet technologies which promote learning outcomes and deepen understanding for participants.
- Incite students' love for lifelong learning by encouraging and rewarding divergent thinking.
Operation Fresh Start which helps school drop-outs and early offenders get their GED while they build houses in the Madison area. I contacted them and asked if they might like to discuss how to help their participants practice and acquire 21st century technology and Internet skills. I offered my services and I hope that I can do something with this organization and help young people improve themselves while getting their diplomas. My heart and head is excited at the prospect of doing some good and making a real difference.